Monday, August 13, 2007

Best non baseball Moment of the MLB season

Earlier this season I saw a video of one of the funniest things I have seen occur during a baseball game. I know there are plenty of Red Sox fans in this class but I don't know if you all have seen this video or not yet.

*Click the question mark where there should be a pic for the video.*

I will post the link to the video and just be sure to watch the entire thing. Listen to how the guys calling the game forget about the game for an entire inning and break down what has just happened in the stands. This is just great stuff. The announcers cannot keep themselves from laughing during the broadcast, enjoy.

If you didn't enjoy this video you quite possibly may have no soul.

4 comments:

Middle Relief said...

Can we please get some chatter in here about the Yankees? It is history repeating itself all over again (1978).

If not the Yanks, then what about a Cardinal player named Rick Ankiel?

Or that 2 of the 3 best pitchers post WWII happen to be in the league at the same time?

Or Eric Gagne being a big bust since relocating to Boston?

Or Griffey Jr and how he's the true modern day HR king?

Baseball is America's game!! and I have to read about Raiders Pre-Season and blooper videos???

Jonathan Farrow said...

Lets see some great footage out of the stands at Yankee stadium. The I will be able to post about them.

I am actually working on a post about Ankiel as we speak because the Cards are my fav team.

I am not a Sox fan and I always thought the Gagne move was bad.

Hopefully Griffey in the next year or 2 will make his way back to Seattle and become the DH. I would love to see this happen.

Baseball is America's game! You have to give some fans a chance to talk about their teams now when they can talk about good things, we don't know if Raider fans will be able to do that in a month or so...

jill rosenberger said...

Thank you for posting that. It was funny, but I feel bad for that guy who made an ass of himself. The broadcasters could not even focus on the game since they were replaying the pizza throwing in slow motion, and laughing. Why not take a minute for a good laugh?

t-rex 10S said...

Funny indeed! I miss the banter between D.O. and Remy. Anyway, here's the confusing part. If both fans were Sox fans, and the Sox were at bat, why are you mad that the guy for "interfering" with the play. You don't want the Angels to catch the ball.